||Model Number: DGX-213
HDMI Multi-Format Karaoke Player with 4X CDG to MP3G Converter, Digital Recording
Acesonic DGX-213 HDMI Multi-Format Karaoke Player with 4X CDG to MP3G Converter, Digital Recording
The new Acesonic DGX-213 carries plenty of features both new and improved.
This machine will play all your discs, convert CD+G to MP3+G, play MP3+Gs, and
record your performances, dictations or speeches. All these features were
developed for users as we are users ourselves!
One of the DGX-213’s most important feature is to make the most of the MP3+G
format. Converting CD+Gs into MP3+Gs and storing them on a USB device or SD card
can be done very easily and users now have the option to convert at 1x or ultra
fast 4x speeds. When converting, a list will appear allowing you to check off
each track you want to convert or you can also convert the entire disc. You can
even record your own singing into an MP3+G file. A very convenient feature is
that you can playback the last recorded song with just a push of a single
button. The DGX-213 can even generate a song list with a number for all your
tracks after you’ve finished converting and recording. To further improve its
recording function, Acesonic brings in a large memory buffer to avoid skipping
when recording and you can also record without playing a disc. This is useful
when you want to record a dictation or speech! You also have the option to
record using many sources such as from your CDs, VCDs, CD+Gs, MP3+Gs, or AVI
files (AVI audio track must be encoded in MP3).
One of the main focuses was to create a machine that is even easier and more
convenient to use. The DGX-213 has a headphone jack built-in so you can listen
to all your media in private right from the front panel. Multiplex and audio
tracks are even easier to switch to and from as well which can be done just by
the push of the ""multiplex"" button. All these features are now built into a
professional quality case for durability and long life.
The DGX-213 supports up to 10,000 songs on a USB drive or SD card. Simply
plug in your storage devices and the machine will load them up faster than
before since it now utilizes USB 2.0. An HDMI port is also built-in and both
surround sound and microphone audio are all sent through the HDMI port to help
simplify connections. This is the only player on the market to have this feature
utilizing both HDMI and microphone audio together! Other players would require a
mixer or second connection to use HDMI and microphone audio together which can
be both a hassle and expensive.
- Digital Recording - This totally independent feature can record
your speeches or dictations without needing to have a disc playing. You can
also record singing along with audio and lyrics essentially creating an MP3G
with you leading the vocals! Playback recordings with a push a button and
easily see if your timing is in sync with the words on screen. Great for
practice. Great for sharing.
- Headphone Jack - Built-in to the front panel so you can
listen to your tracks privately
- Professional mixer - Built-in professional mixer
greatly improves sound quality
- Full MP3G Support - With MP3G becoming the new standard for
karaoke because it is easy to store and transport, the DGX-213 will play
MP3+G from CDs, DVDs, memory cards, or USB drives. Supports up to 10,000
- CD+G to MP3G Converter - Go digital! Convert all your CD+G discs
into MP3G and store them on SD cards, external hard drives or USB flash
drives. Simply place your CD+G into the disc tray and encode directly to
your storage device. You need only check off the tracks or the entire disc
- Faster Ripping Speeds - Capture a CD or CD+G disc to MP3 or MP3+G
at 1x or the faster 4x speed and save you over 75% of capturing time.
- HDMI Port - Allows 1 connection from player to your TV for both
audio and video, including microphone audio. You can turn any HDMI Monitor
into a karaoke screen. Sending audio signal digitally, you are getting the
best sound quality without any interference
- MIC Audio through COAX & Optical Output - The only player to
output microphone/vocal audio through COAX & Optical outputs eliminating the
need for complex settings or connections.
- Play Last Recorded Track - Just push a single button after
recording to playback. No more spending lots of time going through menus
leaving more time to record.
- Full 1080p - Pictures are displayed as clear as possible up to
1920x1080 resolution Using the HDMI output.
- Cue On Function - Player will stop at end of each track to wait
for your next song selection
Goto our DGX-213 firmware update page
- Multi-format karaoke player with high definition video output.
- Plays most downloaded karaoke tracks that are in MP3G format.
CD+G Discs into MP3+Gs at 1x or 4X the Speed.
- Digitally record your singing into
an MP3G file to USB or SD Card with the push of a button!
- Direct Access Front
Panel Design: Open, Close, Play, Pause, Previous, Next, 0 - 9 Number, Key ,
Microphone Volume, Echo Volume
- ± 6 Steps Key Control
- Progressive Scan up to
1080p HD Video Output
- Headphone Output Jack.
- Video Output: HDMI, Composite
Video, S-Video, Component Video, VGA Video
- Audio Output: 2 Channel (L/R), 5.1
Channel, Optical and Coaxial
- Two ¼” Microphone Inputs with Individual Volume
- Video Signal System: PAL/ NTSC/ AUTO
- Compatible with MP3, CD, VCD, CD+G, MP3+G, DVD, AVI, MP4, DivX
- Record singing while playing CD, VCD, CDG, MP3+G, or AVI (AVI audio
track must be encoded in MP3)
- Simultaneous dual-screen display on HDMI and RCA output perfect for KJs
- Standard 2U High -
Rackmountable (Kit sold separately)
- Power: 100 - 240V AC 50/60Hz
17”L x 8.5”W x 2.17”H
- Weight: 4.7 Lbs
- Remote Control
- RCA Cable